Tuesday 2 July 2013

Abstract Painting Sale

Hi Folks,

Just thought I get the message out there that I'm currently offering some of my older abstract paintings at massively reduced prices as I need to make way for newer pieces in production. I've recently taken on some large corporate commissions which pretty much filled the studio making it difficult to paint so I need to let go of some of my stock giving myself more space to work. Not only are prices heavily reduced but greater savings are available with a buy 2 get a further 10% off , buy 3 or more get 15% off. As standard I offer free global shipping so no additional costs at checkout.

Full details of which abstract paintings are included in the sale are available on my website .http://simonkenny.artweb.com/abstract-art-gallery .

Here's a few of the pieces currently on offer:

Herald, mixed media on canvas 48 x 36" SOLD

Solar, mixed media on canvas 40 x 40" SOLD

To the Light, oil on canvas, 40 x 30" SOLD

The Force of One, mixed media on canvas 36 x 36" SOLD

Where Dreams May Lie, oil on canvas, 50 x 40" SOLD

The Valley of Kings, oil on canvas, 40 x 40" SOLD

Elements, mixed media on canvas, 48 x 36" SOLD


The Pillars of Dawn, mixed media on canvas, 36 x 36" SOLD

Escaping Orion, mixed media on canvas, 39 x 39", SOLD

Where the Wind Blows, oil on canvas, 36 x 36" SOLD

Cygnus, oil on canvas, 36 x 24"SOLD

Fracture, oil on canvas 40 x 30", SOLD


Other heavily reduced paintings are also available on website. Purchases can be made direct through the site, paintings will be dispatched with in 48 hours and using a next day delivery service in the UK and a priority shipping service for international deliveries. So if you're looking for original paintings at affordable prices hopefully this is a good opportunity to start building a collection without breaking the bank.

Commissions are welcome, lead times are currently 2-3 weeks dependent on requirements so a quick turnaround. A 50% advanced deposit required and discounts are available for large orders.  Ordering a commission is a very simple process. We discuss the specification of the work required, then I send a quote. If the quote is agreed an invoice will be raised and where the deposit will need to be paid. Within the quote is an estimated time frame and once the work has been completed I send a few hi res photos. If the client is satisfied with the painting the final invoice is raised requesting the outstanding balance to be cleared and once paid the delivery is booked. 

I spend a small fortune on shipping artwork safely and this entails about 45 mins work alone per painting. I start with wrapping the work in thick brown paper, then adding a few inches of bubble or polystyrene wrap, then a 3mm layer of hardboard taped over the face and back, then the art is sealed in a double walled cardboard box and shrink wrapped. Although this may add considerable weight to the parcel it ensures safe transit so any knocks or bumps along the way wont damage the artwork. I use either UPS or Fed-Ex for the majority of my shipping as they offer a very reliable courier service which can be tracked upon collection. For extra large canvases I ship using TNT as they take paintings up to 90" x 90" without any problems and for even larger paintings or very large orders I use a man plus van service.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at simonkenny@eskayfineart.co.uk



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment